Play Zynga’s Blackjack mini-game and earn yourselves some extra chips. The game can be accessed via the side navigation on the left side of your game. Once you open it up you’ll see something like this:
As shown in the above screenshot, you have three available reward tiers to shoot for ranging from $11m to $34m chips. Once you make a choice, the dealer will deal out the cards, giving you the choice to ‘Stand’ or ‘Hit’.
Rules of Blackjack:
- The object of the blackjack game is to accumulate cards with point totals as close to 21 without going over 21.
- Every time you ‘Hit’ the dealer will put down a new card for each player that adds to the total scores.
- Face cards (Jacks, Queens and Kings) are worth 10 points.
- Aces are worth 1 or 11 – whichever the game chooses is best for your hand. Other cards are represented by their number.
- If the player and the dealer tie, it is called a push and no one wins (allowing you to redraw the hand at no additional cost).
- Ace and 10 (Blackjack) on the first two cards dealt is an automatic player win, unless the dealer happens to tie.
- A player may stand, choose to keep their cards and not ask for more, at any time to hold the point total already accumulated.
- The dealer will never hit if its first 2 cards are at 17. In other words, as it says on the table, the dealer stands at 17.
As you can see at the top of this screenshot, each win puts one notch on the progress bar. Continue to play to reach the milestones shown on your progress bar. If you lose, you’ll be given the option to either start over or continue the game for a modest gold fee. When reaching any of the milestones on the progress bar, you’ll be given the option to secure what you’ve won and step out, or risk it all by pressing on. If you win it all, your the big winner! 34 million chips!